UK based Cancer Research Campaigns Ambassadors play a critical role in their mission to beat cancer sooner.
You can be part of a determined group that have made significant changes to the nation’s health, Their successes have included:
- Introducing plain tobacco packing
- Laws to protect young people from sunbeds
- Ending smoking in enclosed work and public places
This is a flexible, home-based volunteering role, which can fit around your current commitments. As an Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to gain new skills, meet new people and take part in a range of activities including:
- Writing to and meeting/telephoning your MP
- Promoting our campaigns actions online
An Ambassador receives an E-Update with the actions to be taken every two weeks. The majority of these can be taken from your own home, within 30 minutes. For more information, click the button below.